The one time you won't mind someone saying, "Nice rack"!
You have a million bottles of nail polish, but you find yourself looking
for some place, any place to store them! You've looked at plastic
drawers and polish racks online, but every one you see is either
unattractive or not quite what you need. For the polish-lover looking
for stylish storage, this is the nail polish rack for you!
- Small Nail Polish Rack: 3-shelf polish rack holds approximately 27 (large like OPI) to 30 (average size like Zoya) bottles. Dimensions: 15.5" x 13.5" x 2.5" (outside perimeter)
- Medium Nail Polish Rack: 4-shelf polish rack holds approximately 36 (large like OPI) to 40 (average size like Zoya) bottles. Dimensions: 20.5" x 13.5" x 2.5" (outside perimeter)
- Large Nail Polish Rack: 5-shelf polish rack holds approximately 45 (large like OPI) to 50 (average size like Zoya) bottles. Dimensions: 25.5" X 13.5" x 2.5" (outside perimeter)
tested this nail polish rack with OPI, Zoya, OCC, butter LONDON, Cult
Nails, China Glaze, Nails Inc., etc. They have all fit well!
from the highest grade of pine, which is milled specifically for our
company by a local mill--sturdy and light weight enough to ship and
- It has a guard in the front and back of each shelf to prevent your precious polishes from tumbling off.
- Super easy to mount on your wall with just a couple screws!
polish rack was designed to give you options, enabling you to store
thin polish bottles (such as those from butter LONDON or the new bottles
from OCC) front-to-back, allowing you to store even more on each shelf!
polish racks are currently available in black or white, with the option
to choose a custom color for $15. Please email to discuss additional
- These come finished with a "washable" paint that
allows you to occasionally wipe them down with a damp cloth or soft
sponge if needed.
*Now available in Light Aqua. Click to view color.*
These polish racks are currently
available in 3 colors--aqua, black and white. You can opt for a custom color,
however, there is an additional fee of $15 as we have all of our paints
custom mixed. Also, if you choose the custom color option, you must
choose from the swatches on this link HERE
and include the color swatch ID in the comment field during checkout.
The swatches available through this link are pretty extensive so you
should be able to find a swatch that matches what you're looking for.
Keep in mind, monitors can vary slightly when it comes to color, so the
color you choose online may vary slightly in hue compared to the final
these are made to order, please allow about 7-14 days before they are
shipped out. While we strive to ship these out as quickly as possible,
circumstances outside of our control (such as large volumes of orders,
waiting on specific supplies or color-matching paint) may result in up
to 14 days of order processing time. We'll work our hardest to get these
to you as quickly as possible!
recommend consulting your local hardware store regarding what type of
screw is best for hanging your nail polish rack. We use 2 inch "drywall
screws" for ours and these have worked well for us, but it's important
to make sure that you use the best screw for the job, otherwise it could
be disastrous ;)
*Note: Polishes not included in this
sale, they are only featured in pictures to demonstrate how these racks
look with bottles of nail polish on them*